GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

RusseljI don't think I suggested that the environmental concerns...

1. 325 Posts.
    Russelj

I don't think I suggested that the environmental concerns are all under control here on Groote...they're being addressed and not ignored these days I'd say that much. But the ALC needs to be eternally vigilant, it's not like Gemco embrace this stuff, in my opinion.

I'd say GOT would be more than happy to talk. But at this point in time not so the TO's that letter to CM Henderson is still seen as their definitive position.

The stuff I write here scares SH's, obviously so, but it's not scare mongrering...the issues I articulate are palpable and real and, in my opinion, give a pretty clear idea of the hurdles and hoops GOT need to negotiate.

Yes, Russelj mining in my opinion is a God send here...not necessarily the view of the TO's. I'm not anti-mining but I'm certainly anti GOT's Groote Project...you involve yourself in that sort of activity when you've go no choice, in my opinion, like in maybe a hundred years time.

But there seems to something posters appear to be promoting here...that GOT's "Groote Project" is a straighforward conventional mining project...it's not, it's very, very radical and anybody suggesting that it won't destroy that seascape, in my opinion. is barkingbat the moon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.