GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

clyde,I have just seen your post above - not because I choose to...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    clyde,

I have just seen your post above - not because I choose to read the GOT threads but because sometimes Mods do 'body searches' in posts to see if another member's bringing something to their attention.

Please Note: Mods do NOT read all the threads on this Forum unless we have a personal interest in them. Do you think we are robots??? LOL!

Now, if you have a problem with another poster's comments on this Forum then you are supposed to bring that to the Mods attention via the TOU facility, not on the threads directly. Also, if you have an issue with a moderated post then you are supposed to bring it to Admin's attention via the 'Support' link at the bottom of your screen - not on the threads, nor to the Mods directly, nor on the Feedback forum either.

I have never seen any questions you have asked me before because I do not read the GOT threads as I have no interest in them, unless of course my attention is brought to them via a TOU raised by another member; as was the case today.

I am not OK (as you put it) with ANY down-ramping by ANY poster on ANY thread on this Forum; and I can't do anything about down-ramping either unless you happen to bring it to the Mods attention in the first place via the TOU facility as I've already mentioned above.

In this particular instance imo Yilyanga is not breaking any 'Terms of Use' with his post above otherwise I would not have let him repost it (at his request, less the part it was moderated for).

Finally, if you consider that another poster is making incorrect statements in their post then please feel free to go onto the thread/s yourself to challenge and/or to correct them. We feel that it is up to YOU to ask them for further clarification if you consider their statements are untrue and you may do this by asking for links or sources from the poster to support their claims in this regard; or you may even wish to provide information yourself to show them where they are incorrect in their comments.

Unless the poster has breached the HC 'Terms of Use' or the HC 'Posting Guidelines' we do not normally intervene in a member's comments/viewpoints on this Forum - whether they be right or wrong in those comments/views.

It is impossible for us to have knowledge of every facet of every Company and to know what is correct or what is incorrect about that Company's business - so it is up to the posters themselves to debate robustly regarding these points.

We very much encourage others to challenge other poster's (incorrect) comments & to take part in (healthy) debate relative to the stock no matter what another's viewpoint.

If you have public sources or information to prove another poster's comments are incorrect, then please feel free to go onto the thread and provide those facts for other stockholders benefit.

Anyways, hope this helps to provide some further clarity for you in this regard!

Cheers, Tweets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.