GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

sea bed mining, page-83

1. 235 Posts.
    "We very much encourage others to challenge other poster's (incorrect) comments & to take part in (healthy) debate relative to the stock no matter what another's viewpoint.

If you have public sources or information to prove another poster's comments are incorrect, then please feel free to go onto the thread and provide those facts for other stockholders benefit."

So by the sound of that reply clyde, I think we can feel free to write any positive misinformation about the company we want. Apparently it's up to other posters to prove that we're wrong.

I've seen a lot of other stock threads on HC where posters have been moderated for far less than yilyanga but apparently it doesn't apply to him and the GOT thread. Actually I think the level of leniency afforded to him is astonishing and his unsubstantiated posts, which continue unchecked, are damaging to the reputation of HC as a source of information and genuine debate.

Still, it's good to know that I can now start fabricating secret business deals, acquisitions and takeovers for any company I now wish, because apparently, its up to people like yilyanga to prove me wrong. Judging by the guidelines tweets just posted it definitely shouldn't get moderated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.