GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

sea bed mining, page-91

1. 1,893 Posts.

Hey DiamondJoe - perhaps then you can answer the question yilyanga can't - how does a mine of aprox 1 square kilometre in all that sea constitute cultural genocide - when they dont even know where the mine would ultimately be

But I will tell you something I believe 100% - if GOT do go ahead and find a resource it will be smack bang in the middle of the most important song line there - hope I am proved wrong but the fluidity of these song lines mean they pop up anyway and then strangely cannot be moved ? lets be realistic there is that much room out there for song lines and mines it is ridiculous to suggest otherwise

It is this argument of convenience that is the issue - GOT from what I have been able to obtain is very aware of the TOs and are desperate to show the respect they deserve - it is though not returned with the TOs showing a blanket refusal which I might add is their rite - but they can not then complain about what follows as they are just as much to blame as GOT who are only doing what they are commercially allowed to do - sometime we forget that land title does not give you ownership of the minerals there in

Clyde

Only my ramblings best DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.