Dave.Maybe we have just become a nation of whingers, and we will...

1. 560 Posts.
    Dave.

Maybe we have just become a nation of whingers, and we will never be happy with any Government. Has any Government made us happy? No it comes from within your soul. Governments can look after your material needs but they can't make you happy.

No matter how good things are there is always a streak of unhappiness amongst people.

Frankly I don't give a toss about Hicks. If you play with fire you get burnt!

I agree the rates of migration are far too high, but does the Labour Party have a different point of view on this issue?

I sense that you are searching for Utopia, which does not exist on this Earth.

The only real reason the Liberal party will lose the next election is because the voting public want a change, as long as they are certain it will NOT hurt their back pocket.
    How's that for a cynic!

I don't believe that migration is the prime cause of water shortages, although it is obviously a factor that must be considered. The main factors are the obvious drought and the fact that a whole metro centric generation or two have been brought up with total disregard for the fact that we live in the driest continent on earth.

I read somewhere recently that the number of so called 'tree huggers' leaving the cities to live in the country have a very low appreciation of water as a scarce resource. As a consequencwe the local inhabitants are very resentful of these newcomers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.