LU7 0.00% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

SEA Games?

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Was reading this article on oneesports.gg about the sea games being scheduled for early December:
    https://www.oneesports.gg/headline/esports-in-sea-games-scheduled-for-december-5-10/?utm_medium=internal&utm_source=article&utm_campaign=botstorytracker

URL ^
    Anyways i noticed at the bottom:
    ''Singapore-based gaming peripheral company Razer will provide hardware, software, and services to support the organization of the esports events. Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan notably lobbied for the inclusion of esports in the SEA Games.''
    Obviously they cant just say it will be hosted on mogul.gg as no announcement has been made yet but we are the partners of razer and further to that i went on:
    Mogul.gg/hub/razer
    which seems to be password protected perhaps a massive announcement incoming about the sea games?
    EDIT: Also forgot to update that modern warfare has been added to the game list so its a matter of time before we start hosting tournaments in 1 of the biggest games today!! not even cybergamer or faceit has tournaments up and running for modern warfare yet so hopefully we are first to attract alot of player!!
    Last edited by EsportsInsider: 29/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $44 3.701K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1047645 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 680000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.