SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

sea is a massive buy, page-24

1. 2,614 Posts.
    Hi Benny - Thanks for the words. cheers
    I am thinking about it dont you worry. Im pretty convinced this it a GEM and a TO target...

However it shot from 10c to $1 pretty quick and then needed some time to breath for a while.

My research and observations are all looking good for SEA,

I just think the Eagleford is at fuller value right now then the cooper basin. The cooper is having some massive results as the early days of the eaglefordand the huge benefit it has right now over texas is that they sell here in asia for around 3-4 times the price, plus the 3 LNG projects on curtis island are about to create a huge undersuppply for an 18 month period in Australia....Plus the cooper has some oil windows which bring forward revenue and profit...while they try to unlock the unconventional potential

Where as the opposite is true in the US right now. They have a bit of an oversupply and they will take a while to ramp up exports meaning they are stuck with the oversupply and lower prices until they can get the Gas trains built for export. These things take about 2 years minimum to get built. And in that same period the Aussie market will be short of supply. So all sorts of speculation and M&A might go on due largely to the 3 export projects on Curtis Island having to sure up supply so they can meet contracts and get an ROI on thier huge capital outlay...

So dont get me wrong right now i see SEA looking about 70% of its fair value which must make it a TO target . But that doesnt mean it will happen. Where as i see SXY (rightly or wrongly so please dont take my word for it) but as having the biggest acreage in the hottest spot int he world right now. And unlike AUT in its early days they already have a cash profit rolling in...

So conclusion....i love SEA, im just in another venture right now for other reasons...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.