SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Yes plenty of red herrings of late and it would appear that the...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Yes plenty of red herrings of late and it would appear that the trolls have been running amuck.

The optimist would have you believe: SFG management have all in place, contractors nominated with conditional contracts for works to proceed. All is in ready, a previous timeline of approvals and permissions to proceed from this point forward. Top management have committed substantial personal $s to support the success of Project Sea Dragon. Both NT & WA governments are also in support of the project. In the background management is now working hard to bring the financial arrangements to fruit, in order to pull the trigger on Stage 1a works.

In contrast, the pessimist would have you believe that SFG management is all about smoke screens and falsehoods, gaining the approvals and releasing progress reports just to raise the share price, skim off some profit & simply boost there own financial position in the world of markets. Ultimately SFG management have NO intention of getting PSD off the ground.

So my final question, given all that we have witnessed since the inception of PSD, the progress from that nucleus of an idea to where we are standing today. Which of the above is the more realistic picture here ?

From where I sit, I remain strongly confident and have invested accordingly. It will be soon, hang in there, just a few final marks on parchment IMO then we will be good to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $748 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 27819488 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16379130 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.