TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Not a good look at all if the accusations of underpayment are...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Not a good look at all if the accusations of underpayment are proven to be true however the only way for the company to deal with the situation is to face the case and deal with the consequences. I don't think the amounts will be material for the company however they should be doing all they can to not exploit workers.

I do think on the long term however this is a great company - shorts might have a bit of action now but they'll definitely be the losers in the long term because the company has got good prospects. It was great to see our local Woolworths selling the Tropico Prawns brand as well - they had 2kg prawns for $50 - a great point of differentiation from all the other brands (there was one other item where seafood was sourced and packaged from Australia) - all the other brands were caught in Northern Australia but packed in Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia or China. Disappointing to see even the Woolworths brand prawns were packed in Thailand.

I am definitely pro the workers especially if they have been ripped off but confident that the company will survive - will definitely hold long term and will look to acquire more if I get more funds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.