NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

sean7905 has been bearish on nkp since 62c

1. 489 Posts.
    this would have been posted to the previous thread i started which has been moderated for the thread title.

it's a shame because the thread title was a play on the previous thread which included the words "...rave review", in fact it was stated in the thread it was a play on the previous thread. so it would not be misleading to anyone who read the thread.

i will try to bring the relevant information to here for those who asked for relpies, but didn't get to read them.

this thread title is a fact moderators, and there is a thread from feb 3 which shows that. cheers.

-----------------

brenden,

it's almost like you take personal offence i am not bullish on NKP. there is no need to, we are all here to chat about a common interest. that interest is NKP. we shouldn't allow ourselves to be divided simply because different people here have different forecasts for the NKP share price.

for your benefit, i have stated openly, it is likely BIG MONEY will made on NKP trading the STORY, not mining the resource. it's clear as day (to me? to anyone who can think for themselves?) THAT is the game here.

so i agree with you, money here will be made, but it wont be made buying and holding like you are planning on. it will be made trading NKP. ie: 10c to 70c. it's happened, that chance is gone. the next leg might be 20c to $1. or 35c to $1.05? your potential leverage simply depends upon how low it goes.

you cant realise any profit until you sell. and why ride potentially down from 70c to 20c or 35c? only to see the next leg go back up to chart resistance at $1? (which is only 42% above 70c) you could make 400% buying back in lower if it hits 20c and you sell at $1. or 200% if 35c to $1.05.

i will be bullish on NKP should it hit lower levels, and i will happily come to this forum and state so (solely because i know you'd get a kick out of that) but by then i GUARANTEE i will be holding shares (should funds permit). this is exactly how those brokers think, same with the newsletter writers.

you are bullish since you hold NKP, i am bearish so i dont hold NKP. no big deal.

i hope someone can understand the importance of what i'm apparently wasting my time saying.

happy to take all feedback.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.