IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I initially posted on IOT as I have a keen interest in new and...

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    I initially posted on IOT as I have a keen interest in new and upcoming tech, self taught computer science, invest in a few web based tech businesses privately etc etc....and initially this company from my brief research seemed it may have something of merit that would fit my investment mould.

Unfortunately, like a lot of these wannabe startups, most are full off hot air and bad haircuts, and one must always get out the shovel and dig deep to find the real story.

After seeing a few questionable anns early on, full of unrealistic numbers and expectations, and poking here and there, soon worked out these guys are ambulances chasers and have very little substance.

When a stock shoots up quickly I like to follow these stocks and find out if all is as it seems or is hype playing its part, and sheep following about to get slaughtered, as has happened here.

A hobby of mine is to question companies, from the head to the bottom, for the benefit of you as holders.
    Dont question me, thank me for pointing out the obvious flaws most miss.

If I had nothing to pick on with IOT, then they would be doing their job correctly.
    They have proven enough times already to be inept on all levels, so I'll keep questioning and researching and providing a viewpoint, and if they do as they say and deliver, or turn it around, then they will also get applauded.

I will never invest in IOT, that much I will tell you.
    You are only as good as your management, and the management on board are not up to it.

My opinions are generally based on fact, not on hype, maybes, wannabes or could bes.

I have plenty more ammo on this mob, as I research intensely, beyond the normal person, just a hobby, we all get it right and wrong at times, but u must question shares u invest in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.