IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

@seanneylon where are you?, page-374

1. 1,563 Posts.
    G'day al, I didn't at all think you were cross promoting. Apologies if my post read that way.

I was using it as an example of what generally happens on HC ie it doesn't matter how much is divulged, some posters will never be happy. (NB that is a general comment about HC, not any particular thread)

As to the matter of keeping shareholders informed, I agree. That has been my approach direct to IOT when I request clarification from them.
    In saying that, there have been times when it has been pointed out to me that they are "unable to comment" to some of my queries. I understand their reasons and accept that.

I think I can with some certainty say that some of the subjects you mention above will not be explained any further, and the reason for that is the subjects are done and dusted.:
    - What happened to previously scheduled global launches?
    - Where's the 440,00 orders for ROAM-E that they were confident about?
    - Why did deal OTT really fail?

I cannot see any of these issues being addressed again in an ann.
    However, as I indicated, at the EGM in November I raised the subject of a CEO being appointed and they provided an answer. Would that information need to be an official ann. No, because their revised business plan covered those points ie reduced spend.

What I do think will be announced over the coming months as per their ann:
    - What is the actual status of ROAM-E project?
    - How's Agnosco going?
    - and who's responsible for it at IOT?
    (management and the Tech Dept are responsible for this one, we already know that. )

Not sure why you include this one....?
    - Where's Mr. Bryan Corlett from TOP TECH DISTRIBUTION LLC and how did he earn his performance shares? These matters are already covered in anns

- How much margin do they expect to make on AEE drones? This can be calculated reasonably well from fin anns. I don't believe they are obligated to ann the exact margin under ASX guidelines, but happy to be corrected.

- What value do the current directors bring to the company and how do they justify their salaries? The value directors bring to the company is well documented, both executive and non-executive. Easy to check this out online.

If you read the prospectus for IOT, a non exec director is paid $40K.
    I can assure you, $40K is way less than the company would pay a CEO.

If you need more info, suggest you do some research, or email IOT.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.