IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

@seanneylon where are you?, page-9

1. 1,563 Posts.
    hahaha, Luv it. IMO, regardless of who asks, begs or pleads there will be nothing to report until further down the track.
    Not sure if any of you guys have been on a business trip, including conferences, but it ain't no cake-walk.

Occasionally there might be a bit of down time but the vast majority of your time is travelling, preparing for meetings, attending meetings, compiling notes, fielding and replying to emails, following up with information requested by potential customers from previous meetings, setting up stands for conferences, working all day (usually 12 hours) discussing the product at the venue for 3 or 4 days, pull down the stand and pack it away etc etc etc

I spent about 10 years doing it and avaraged about 4-5 hours of sleep a day, very often half of that time on a plane in cattle class. If you need to drive between cities, it's worse!!

Therefore I'm happy to cut the guys a bit of slack while they are going through this process, and I certainly will not be harassing Sean Neylon or anyone else while they're doing the hard yards.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.