DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

Hi John, Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Id rather not...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi John,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Id rather not disclose my full name so please keep that to yourself. In reply to your comments->
    * I have been in contact with the CEO, and have recently met him. I like him a lot, but I am baffled as to why he doesn't hold any shares and why the company pays him so little.
    * Buyback is not an option given the high shareholding of the chairman - it would create an even smaller float, and that would make trading conditions worse.

The crux of the problem is this, during the IPO they gave 80% of the shares to 3-4 holders and this created a huge liquidity problem. They couldn't get Australian institutions on board so they used their Chinese relationships to get the IPO over the line.

Unfortunately this has not changed and I don't see it becoming a better trading situation until it does a deal with an Australian company and the register becomes mixed.

I do believe in the business, and I don't think its a fraud. I actually think at 96 cents(where I was selling yesterday) is infact an amazing opportunity. I just think it may take some time to get there.

I am most likely going to hold my remaining shares (600k ish) for the foreseeable future. I hope the company can change my mind on the long-term future.

Goodluck,

PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.