VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Seasons Greetings

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Dear Jeffries, Gazza, Howie and Greggster

On behalf of Holders I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, hopefully a couple of you will be leaving the board in the new year...... won't mention any names Gazza!

What a year it has been, feels like just yesterday we raised at .0085 to buy C10 and the share price reflects that, the figures have well and truly done NO talking this year!

You guys have worked extremely hard at give us holders negative value, more dilution, less transparency, a couple of Instos whom of which one pumped us and dumped us. Jeff and Gazza you guys are excelling us holders love giving you money for nothing on your Con Notes!

Jeff you're an exceptional leader your emails to holders are a joke.

Gaz. you need to learn more about your role as chairman, I can't believe you didn't think you needed to disclose your con note to us holders

Howie, thanks for..........: well nothing

Greggster, you'd better be the bloke that turns out SP around as at present the rest of your colleagues are
    incompetent of doing this

Tenx, you've gone quiet too busy meeting with your colleagues and Gaz?

Anyway gents hope you enjoyed the Xmas party on us holders and look forward to you giving us nothing next year, maybe you might mention TSI in a 4C?

Merry Christmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.