UNI 2.54% $5.75 universal store holdings limited

seat booked, page-43

1. 1,480 Posts.
    JD is that tattoo in upper or lower case????

From what i know of AS he is a 110% type of guy and UNI is number one in his life he lives and breathes it, his work ethics are full on for a best outcome for the SH, his thoughts don’t end at the end of next year they are laid down for many years decades to come, he won’t settle for second best, i don’t believe he would sell UNI unless they are talking multi billions. I had beer with the UNI team on the day of the SA Ann; they were shattered with the SP like all SH.I also had had a good conversation with one of the inventors last year at the AGM as i have posted before they are totally behind AS and the company with a passion that would make you proud to be a holder. I wish that all holders will come to the AGM and talk with AS the inventors look and handle the products, you will want to buy more as the team and the product are all good value.
    TDA you are the research king

One thing for sure R25/DES/dropbear99 won’t be there he had his chance to collect $$ at the last AGM and failed to show, good to see he is now a holder, criticism can be good but keep it constructive and not vindictive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.75
Change
-0.150(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $441.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.85 $5.85 $5.74 $374.0K 64.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2999 $5.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.80 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.