PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

seawall potential, page-3

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Bleasby,

Nice work, I like your original idea. The mention of the Kimberley region specifically in CSIRO's report indicates that the large tidal movements at Cockatoo may be typical of a suitable environment for a tidal generation plant.

I note that the lack of response to your idea on here (admittedly your post got swamped by the half yearly report) means you are not going to get knocked over in the rush to present it to PLV management. For most of us the idea is probably too far removed from the core business. However, renewable energy projects are useful in attracting funds, reducing operational costs and the added bonus of some brand marketing along the way. I think it is worthwhile pursuing to see where it goes.

Have you floated the idea direct to PLV as Humble suggested?
    Do you have contacts in the industry with the technical ability to advise and potentially build the plant?
    Are govt grants available to put together a feasibility study even though the potential completion date could be a few years away depending on the success of stage 5&6.

I have a background in marine science but unfortunately I specialized in bugs not hydrology. If I can help I will, you can contact me at [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.