UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

seawolf will know, page-31

1. 2,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    I have been biting my tongue waiting for the UMC announcement, hoping this was a reasonable offer that I may depart this company with a profit warranted to the resource. I would suspect the offer is far short of what some of the posters on this site are hoping for.
    What is apparent is that when they gave Phil Crabb a hard time resulting in him telling them to stick it they knew something was in the wind that they did not want him or THX to know.
    Where UMC were remiss is they also forgot that THX have shareholders, they also would like to protect their investment and expect a fair price for their investment in UMC.
    IMO the low price for UMC over the past weeks was a deliberate ploy to try and get THX shares at a reduce price perhaps... knowing something else was in the wind. I would love to know if THX have had some recent offers to sell at a low price.
    Where perhaps it failed was that Phil Crabb and THX Directors were well aware of what UMC was truly worth and were not fooled.
    The attacks on Hot Copper against Phil Crabb revealed all prior to the resignation and of course this resulted in my attacks against them which really has soured my enthusiasm to give light heated tips that has if followed made a few followers profits.
    Finally, let’s hope there is a new owner for UMC, shareholders get on with following HC, taking the posters who have a knack of predicting upward trends without bringing side issues.
    In parting: I can’t help but think that THX and their shareholders have been used as a tethered goat for this final bloodbath. I have no doubt that if I research any company with the current board I will not be buying one share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.