UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Don't get me wrong, I'm just fence sitting at the moment, trying...

1. 176 Posts.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm just fence sitting at the moment, trying to find a new re-entry point. A few comments to your post:

Quote: "We have begun to enter into commercial supply contracts..."
    Comment: sounds like ground hog day... When was that beginning? Not sure, but my memory tells me that I heard that about a year ago.

Quote: "Unilife has agreed to grant to the pharmaceutical customer an exclusive supply right for the Unifill syringe for a specific indication and Western European territory."
    Comment: specific indication and western European territory - well, that doesn't sound like a multi million contract to me, specially when....

Quote: "...when agreed exclusivity conditions are met..."
    Comment: Sounds again as if UNS is in the position to pick the most lucrative contracts. Show us just ONE!

This "beginning" of the commercial supply contract sounds like Sanofi trying to get the investment back.

I just hate the "if, if, when, when, beginning, specific indication, specific location" good news?

Sounds like the steel industry - don't produce and stockpile it unless you can sell it - it may rusts.

As I said, I'm waiting for a valuable re-entry point but I'm really not sure if it's there yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.