KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Yes, I agree eyeinthesky"In light of today's announcement I...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes, I agree eyeinthesky

"In light of today's announcement I decided to take another look at the Executive Summary 2013 and in particular the section on page 16 with the headline 'The Immediate future."

Further, in the 2013 annual report, pg. 8 refers to the Genscreen and Yale developments IMO i.e.

"(b) Other technologies
    Unfortunately I cannot go into detail at this point, other than to say it involves both another entirely new drug technology platform and a smart drug delivery system designed to take drugs directly to the tumour."

and pg.10 refers to the potential future corporate structure / partner for personalised chemo-therapy treatments?
    " our longer-term corporate goal of developing the means of delivering personalised chemo-therapy is going to require a somewhat different corporate approach. The corporate structure and the means of funding this program are matters that are under consideration as I write and that I expect to be unveiled in the near future."

Excellent communication by GK, however IMO some confusion with the current share price action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.