KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

SEC Filing, page-4

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Some info on fees from an F-3 in Sept 21. I can't find an F-6, which is what the sec says has info on fees.
    5% fee for issuance (which is waived for option 2?) and for, I assume, sale?
    PLUS
    %5 per year?!? Is that right?

Below is From: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1075880/000119312521262535/d218473df3.htm#toc218473_8

Fees and Expenses

Persons depositing or withdrawing ordinary

shares or ADS holders must pay the depositary:

For:

$5.00 (or less) per 100 ADSs (or portion of 100 ADSs)

•   Issuance of ADSs, including issuances resulting from a distribution of shares or rights or other property

•   Cancellation of ADSs for the purpose of withdrawal, including if the deposit agreement terminates

$.05 (or less) per ADS

•   Any cash distribution to you

A fee equivalent to the fee that would be payable if securities distributed to you had been shares and the shares had been deposited for issuance of ADSs

•   Distribution of securities distributed to holders of deposited securities which are distributed by the depositary to you

$.05 (or less) per ADS per calendar year

•   Depositary services

Registration or transfer fees

•   Transfer and registration of shares on our share register to or from the name of the depositary or its agent when you deposit or withdraw shares

Expenses of the depositary

•   Cable, telex and facsimile transmissions (when expressly provided in the deposit agreement)

•   Converting foreign currency to U.S. dollars

Taxes and other governmental charges the depositary or the custodian have to pay on any ADS or share underlying an ADS, for example, stock transfer taxes, stamp duty or withholding taxes

•   As necessary

Any charges incurred by the depositary or its agents for servicing the deposited securities

•   As necessary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.