SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

I keep saying it, but this is the most obvious case of market...

1. 776 Posts.
    I keep saying it, but this is the most obvious case of market mis-pricing i've seen in a long time, and i've been capitalising on it since it was at 12c.

There is no ASX-listed company on the ASX that offers the leverage that SWE does.

Africa Oil corp went up 800% after securing the grounds along the east african rift system. They partnered up with Tullow and the rest is history.

Since then we've seen that Tullow have found enough oil in the region to determine that it is commercially viable and are now fast-tracking efforts to produce. The significance of this being that the entire basin has been de-risked and the infrastructure will soon be in place to produce any oil found.

At 20c SWE is an absolute steal. Our permit in Kenya (12B) on which we are partnered with Tullow, is prime acreage and we, as shareholders, will be rewarded very handsomely. It is located on the Nyanza Rift, which is a highly prospective offshoot from the main eastern branch of the EARS. Very clever management to secure that asset!

SWE has to rise 60 times to do what Africa Oil has...which would be a share price of $12. I'm not saying it will. What i'm saying is that it is an absolute no brainer to make a push to $1.

So don't worry about little bounces and re-traces.

I have a suspicion that the overseas investors will take a massive interest in little SWE when they become aware of it.

If i were a Canadian investor and a shareholder in Africa Oil sitting on huge profits, and i saw this company partnered with Tullow in Kenya at the current miniscule market cap i know what i would be doing... i'd be looking at the heavens and thanking God for giving me a 2nd chance at the same cherry.

I've been loading up for months and i'm happy to sit back and collect when the time is right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.