ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Second parcel of Funding

1. 814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hey all,
    If I can count days correctly, next week marks the 90 day mark from the first parcel of funding from Magna, which is when the second load is expected ($1.9m).
    This was conditional on achieving 10,000 tonnes of sales (which can be waived by Magna). Unless it hasn't been announced, so far we have 7,000 I believe.

Any thoughts on how this will play out? Possible the company will pull together another purchase order in the next week for the final 3,000 tonnes possibly to a smaller mill, or even a show of support from a bigger steel producer? Either way it seems to me if we don't get the mark, Magna have an out of this funding arrangement, and will be interesting to see if they show strong support and waive the condition. If this happens, IMO it is a huge step going forward for the company and to me shows that the timeline for phase two is well on track, which as we know is where the larger revenues can start to be rolled in.

If all goes to plan, we receive the final $2.5m in another 120 days, which is when the phase two plant arrives from China. From there we can use our existing partnerships with BMM, JSW, small steel mills, Sri Pipes, Sathavan..(can't remember how to spell it haha), and beyond to get sales, which translates to profits. The valuations thrown around the forums of 3-5c are well and truely adequate considering the production capacity. I think if we make it, our existing partnerships will give a smooth path to revenues, and the SP will be forced to match that. Furthermore if Magna convert their loan to shares at 200% premium, they will want to see the SP run, combined with the 3c options they will receive - all indicators of where the share price is going, and I'm quite confident Magna will have done their numbers in this respect.

In the interim, nothing stopping more POs for our stockpiles coming in, and we are in full phase one production so it should be reasonable to expect some sales coming in the near future.

Curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this, in my opinion it's an exciting few months for the company ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.