FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Thanks for the vote of confidence Rob.My interest in the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 1,113 Posts.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Rob.

My interest in the waterberg is as a SA citizen with a mining background, coal to boot, It is without doubt the largest coal resource available in RSA and needs to be developed.

Sekoko, led by Tim Tebeila was one of the first "new wave" minerals developers, something he has to be given credit for, he realised the potential back in 2004/5. there are other players in the coalfield, the majors, Anglo, Sasol and Exxaro and the juniors, Sekoko, Umbono, Resgen and Nemane.

Sekoko joined with FSE in 2008 (as we all know)and through a few fits and starts carried out a good exploration programme and a decent DFS, based on what market was available at the time.

Concurrently, RES were doing there thing, but with a few less bells and whistles, especialy in SA.

Nemane had a thing with Gleneagles Gold, ( at one time almost a sibling of FSE) which came to naught, and in fact Nemane probably have the most attractive, from a coal mining point of view, property on the farm verloeren vallei (lost valley). Sorry to digress.

RES have quietly grown the project to a stage that, I consider them to be more advanced than FSE from a tecnical point of view. The reasons I am not willing to go into here, but lets just say that PJ is an astute business man, who has put his cash down and into the project, out of his pocket.

it isnt a race and it isnt a beauty pageant, but lets face it. RES has take off agreements, project finance (not working capital) close to finality, and men and yellow metal on the ground.
    FSE, fighting for working capex, still drilling, BFS delayed.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.