FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

I like many here Misfits on both forums FSE/RES, have read with...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I like many here Misfits on both forums FSE/RES, have read with interest on the goings of what is happening in SA as well as the Waterburg coal fields, we all know that SA needs a new supply of coal very soon, that is why I have invested into RES and you have also invested into FSE as well, the thing is we all believe that the future of coal in SA is in the Waterburg coal fields.

I do hope that both FSE/RES can make it as a coal company, I don't care which one is first at mining coal, as long as there is a need for coal in SA, there will be a need for coal companies in SA, this is where I hope both FSE/RES come's into it's own, as a coal company in SA making some money for us it's shareholder's.

As far as I know Pitman has shares in FSE and not in RES, I value Pitman Knowledge of the coal business in SA. He doesn't have to post on RES...But he does at time's to which I'm thankful for, am I'm a fan of Pitman well yes I am, I read what he post on both FSE/RES forums as well as doing my own research of coal in SA as well on RES.

I'm sure that both shareholder's of FSE/RES all want the same thing, and that is to produce coal from it's mine in SA ASAP.

Misfits you believe that FSE will be a success, I believe that RES will be one as well, what have we both got in common?...... 'Coal and the Waterburg coal fields'

That is why you and I have invested in both companies in SA, and for both shareholder's piece of mind, I do hope that they both become a coal company. (that's why we are in this for to make some money)

Good luck to all that hold both FSE/RES

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.