FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Pranav...Good question...!!Sooooo.....if we get a spill of...

1. 2,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Hi Pranav...

Good question...!!

Sooooo.....if we get a spill of the BOD, we have no idea whether we are jumping from the pan into the fire. Is this what you want? Loving to see 'that' happen makes me even more concerned for my remaining dollars in FML and the dollars I have on paper lost.

If 'YES' doesn't get up, we say goodbye to $600,000 to SD for deal not going through. then if BOD spill do we have further cost associated with this (I am actually asking a question here)? To be taken seriously (not for what is in the ground and are producing) we need a consolidation, imo, although I have never been a fan of this course of action (quite the opposite) there will be costs the Company if this should happen. So whilst all this iis possibly acting out we lose time in a rising gold market (not to say am holding out for this and this alone to get us off the floor which is where the SP is almost sitting, but we certainly do not want the POG to be heading in the opposite direction or it would be....'god help us').

With a couple of new Board members from SD it will not be able to freely do as they have been doing which is the source of so much negative angst toward current BOD.

Okay SD will have majority control but from where I am sitting this has just as equal chance of being a good thing than it has of not being good, so where will the dice fall because to me it is not certain that it is all doom and gloom. There is a desperate argument that FML is short of money from some quarters. So, what are the dangers of causing disruption to the process of making money in the short term if all does not go as BOD have recommended? Then, what are the chances of a Company with billions of shares on issue, which has had a Board spill due to no confidence in the Board, raising money in an tightening credit market?

I am not intending any disrespect here for anyone with a differing view than mine and I can understand the frustration and anger from posters such as bazza who have ridden this Company in good faith only to lose a huge fistful of dollars.

However, to get to a profitable long term, we need to survive the short term. So from me, please not only place your vote, but think carefully about the consequences, especially in the short term before doing so.

In a simple, uncomplicated world FML would not be in a position where the BOD is recommending loss of control...albeit for a huge dollar sum. However, sometimes in life things are just not that simple needing us to take action which we may not be fully supportive of, but which will avoid a less than favourable outcome...and....if I can say it again in reference to my previous para......'in the short term'.!!

After all, I don't want all the glitter to be hidden below the ground, I want it in my pockets as well....

Cheers...
    Cazzex

All the above is an opinion only and based on my own personal situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.