FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

second strike, page-3

1. 141 Posts.
    Hi Cazzex
    I was not going to say anything until after Friday, I am still reading and, personally, I believe there is far too much emotion from the only side left commenting.

You made a comment:
    "I am not intending any disrespect here for anyone with a differing view than mine and I can understand the frustration and anger from posters such as bazza who have ridden this Company in good faith only to lose a huge fistful of dollars."

There is a great lesson to be learnt in that comment and I had to learn the "hard way" in 2008 . . . use a STOP LOSS; do not fall in love with ANY stock.

I believe in FML and I feel we may benefit from a cash injection in this cash/credit crisis time; this is regardless of who is in control.

If I am wrong, and the bottom falls out of FML then my stop loss will be hit with the bulk of my remaining shares, I also had a stop hit at 5.1c; let me tell you it hurt but it was less painfull than 3.4c I can tell you.

For those really hurting I understand, but learn the lesson USE A STOP LOSS.

That's all . . . I still know nothing, Jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $57.71K 409.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102466 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 67982 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.