FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

second strike, page-8

1. 141 Posts.
    Hi Davo

Not sure why I am responding to you . . . I am sure your hatred of stupidity was just a general comment and not aimed at people using "stop losses" . . . everyone has the capacity to learn something every day.

A stop loss for me with has been a parcel at 5.1c when I bought those at 7.6c (with these my average for FML was around 3.9c and I was not prepared to let that parcel fall away).

The bulk of my holding was bought in 2008/2009 and the average for that was 2.5c and I have a lot of those.

The parcel sold at 5.1c has been used to buy in at 3.3c. So, with FML I am holding quite comfortably at this stage.

The stop loss I should have used back in 2008 was for OZL and PNA, CBA and AMP . . . unfortunately I was "in love" with my shares and paid the penalty.

A stop loss for those that bought in at 7.6c should be what you are comfortable carrying, I was comfortable with that parcel until 5.1c.

I have a buy at 3c in the queue as well as I feel positive the deal will be good for FML holders.

Thank you for your informative post though Davo.

I still know nothing but enjoy learning from the wealth of knowledge that is being posted on this thread, Jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 275366 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 18766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.