RED 2.41% 40.5¢ red 5 limited

seconds from disaster, page-16

1. 178 Posts.
    Yes, you are spot on Holdonman

The problem is I don’t think RED has much ‘wriggle room’. If they try to deny almost anything written in these forums their wordsmith and literary crafting will be intense and will, in any case, leave big holes they can’t patch. The problem in this day and age is that we have enormous information resources at our finger tips. You can look at a local riding his bike to work at the mine site on a satellite photo and you can go back at least 25 years into someone’s career as easy as pie, the amount of information is almost endless. Best for them to get on with the job of starting the mine again. They were caught out telling porkies… Let’s move on and forgive them when they produce again. Virtus , perseverantia quod veneration (courage, perseverance and honour)!

Timber7

Steve and CJ may be approachable as you indicated, but having a Teflon tongue and the ability to calm some people down doesn’t score points with me when there has clearly been mistakes in strategic planning. I think it extremely unfair to the shareholders, staff, workers and other stakeholders of the Company that the MD takes an extended vacation weeks after a serious mishap at the mine. Unless it was for a death in the family it is inexcusable.

And yes croc2008, if they deny any of this when we know better, we can have the records ‘discovered’ at the class action suit which has been on my mind since discovering their blunders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.755B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.3¢ 39.5¢ $5.806M 14.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 732397 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 927828 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.