Hi dharry,I appreciate your opinion but my main point was about...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi dharry,

I appreciate your opinion but my main point was about disclosure to shareholders.
    Does that mean any ASX listed company should have the right to hide emergency funding of such magnitude in case they cant "stand a run on it"?
    "The situation improved quickly". Depends on your perspective... i see the situation only as being delayed due to massive quantative easing measures...
    As for the SPP offer being oversubscribed, I wonder how many people would have subscribed to the SPP knowing about the emergency loans and the way NAB discloses information to its shareholders?
    Vendetta, crusade, mission... call it what you want about those guys from Money Morning but the revelation they uncovered about what transpires in the background when it comes to the banking sector is enormous.
    You also say the crisis passed... what happens if they received the emergency loan and went under like several hundred banks have in the US?
    If you purchased NAB shares and they went under and you later found out about the events in those articles i can bet you would be one of the first crying foul and wanting a class action similiar to Storm Financial...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.