SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Secret Tech !

1. 2,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Well I suppose the worst part about SAS is not much information about the Companies advancement to Sats being Launched. For me this has been the Most frustrating part of the business I invested in . With all comments regarding this issue and no updates about Company I agree . But personally I believe the reason for this is what Tech they have been working on . You would not want to tell everyone including your opposition about what you are working on. As we all keep asking where did ALL THE MONEY GO, very clever if this was the companies plan as they have told us very little to itemise costs for us . So this one I have always let it ride as maybe they do have new tech as a secret for themselves , remember $3 or a lot more Millions have been spent . We all know what is going on with America and China at the Moment and the rest of Europe . Its not about how many toys come out of one country, Its about Patent's , coming up with new Tech and spending enormous $ amount on new ideas ,to testing, perfecting,and then trying to SELL your product. Some Countries want to bypass this and only want the end result for no Development Costs to them or another word Steal all Tech for nothing, who would have thought this sort of thing goes on in the World . This to me is very hard for SAS to sell its self if they can not disclose what they are up to as I believe is a large part of the secretive activity that's goes on we do not know about . If it was a gold exploration company , they could not wait to tell shareholders what if any good drill results they have found so there share price would go up. WE are guess what , doing something totally New so I would be keeping my cards close to my chest also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.