MGU 0.00% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Section 249D we need to exit this board, page-33

1. 2,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247

I think you’re out of line. Pointing out the faults in this board is not complaining. It’s facts. Who am I blaming? Point out where I have blamed anyone? I’ve been trading and investing for nearly 30 years. I understand the risk that comes with investing, hence why I do my DD. Unfortunately with this board don’t seem to have much integrity. I wait to be proven wrong. I invested in the fact Neil was involved and what minerals they have in the ground. If someone tells me they are going to do something I take their word. Now, if they I found out to not be 100% to their word my opinion changes.

You going to stick with a friend who tells you one thing and never delivers? This is the case here. Hence why the SP is getting SMASHED!

So I’m not sure what your issue really is about but I could take a guess. I’m down over 70% now. I’m not telling others what they should say and not say. I’m just expressing my freedom to speak about what I’m seeing. If you think HC is driving the SP down you are completely delusional to how the market works. The only people that are selling right now are those that have not done their DD. I know the potential of MGU, so no matter what others have to say, I’m NOT selling. All we need to do is get a signed agreement and pull shit out of the ground. Now if this board can’t manage it, we need to find one that can. It’s that simple.

Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $7.391K 490.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 249615 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 117276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.