MGU 0.00% 1.6¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I have been reading about this section in the threads for...

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3739
    I have been reading about this section in the threads for sometime.

Frankly I don't have any experience around this - success rate, viability, risks etc. But found it interesting that punters are looking for this option, hence this post.

I am still not sure what is happening, and as I read, many others are in the same boat. Its a difficult situation, many people have put their hard-earned money as well emotion out here. So I wish something happens. But if Neil goes on Saudi Arabia path as only focus and not other path of quick wins, then he may be trying to buy another 2 to 4 years from punters - all those Pre-Feasibility, Feasibility etc. What we may see is more trips by our management, flying around the world, making non-binding agreements, CR etc. But, who knows, something could come out of the hat, and if that happens, it should play out well.

Also, I was thinking that they would be low on money, so CR would be imminent. But not sure if costs have really decreased or you can "adjust" numbers in different quarters, I saw staff cost was only 62k this quarter. Previous quarters it used to be over 200k. So meagre salary for now, living on Macca's? Not sure what is happening there.

Regarding the 249d, I didn't have that in mind when I wrote a post on 1st October (link below). Are we playing Stage 3 now, but focussing on others instead of Neil?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/future-of-mgu.7596556/#post-70122264

My experience says that every two years new people come in and do the same cycle. There are 3 phases in this cycle of 2 years. First Stage (Stage 1) of 8 months is Euphoria. Everything is good. Neil is a Messiah. There is no other like him across whole of ASX. Next Stage (Stage 2) is about realisation - the reality. People see that no progress has been made. Its all rinse and repeat of old. They get disillusioned. They start posting how they don't like management. Last couple of weeks I am seeing that. That's another 8 months. Neil joined in last May, just completed 16 months, so end of stage 2 where even long termers start losing hope with him. Then comes Stage 3 of last 8 months. Most want him out, thinking he is the problem. He is not doing binding agreements, not getting finance, not pushing up SP. So now we are in Stage 3 of 8 months. Unless Neil pulls something out of the hat, slowly punters will turn against him, and slowly push him out.
    Then we may have a new chapter. A new Neil/Dano will come. And we can start again. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.16K 697.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 952545 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 517276 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.