TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Section 9.4 & 9.5 page 16, page-17

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3456
    My response to Al99 was of course sarcastic and in retrospect I should have taken the time to set out the points you did Oxytorus with which I agree and which succinctly set out what I meant by momentum but was frankly just too lazy to set out, after all the company releases say all of this yet Monark and others just seem to discount this. I find it is hard to take them seriously when they ignore the positives and only focus on the negatives. Having said that the decline in production is a fair point but that is why they are spending money addressing it and Towner's press releases sound very optimistic to me about the likelihood of this happening and in this quarter. I see the dangers facing TEG but I also see the steps being put in place to address them and they are exactly what I would do myself. At this price TEG is a buy but a LT hold IMO. The non holders will be all over me like a rash for daring to promote the share, all I can say is that at least I have put my money where my mouth is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.144K 410.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4230315 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2113287 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.