SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

section geology & mineralisation

1. 3,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    I have not been really following SRI in detail for a while but just looking at the last ann today and the drill section A A' - it occurs to me that their best ever "sulphide intersection" occurs beneath a the three worst holes for oxide copper result!!!!!!!! -hole 3437, 3438 and 3441.

SO as I mentioned in a previous post that vectoring using other elements is usually a waste of time and use copper to find copper - here is as instance where there is NO indication above of the large oxide copper response to 58m of transitional sulphides!!!! WOW

This is huge in terms of exploration BASED on the existing shallow drill data - it is not really helping you in detail and no result in the shallow drilling MEANS possibly NOTHING in terms in potential beneath.

And to add to it the section A-A' geology of green for dolomite and orange for SST also do not make any sense - ie cannot interpret between holes to get a consistent picture. this could result from weathering and RC chips are often notorious to log and define good geology at times - or it is really complicated or section is parallel to strike so will never make sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.