SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

section geology & mineralisation, page-6

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

I agree with core drilling the scissor hole to establish/confirm orientation of the values encountered in the pre-collar....Obviously that hole wont be continued to any great depth unless the core continues to show hopeful mineralisation.

nammuldi, re "I have not been really following SRI in detail for a while but just looking at the last ann today and the drill section A A' - it occurs to me that their best ever "sulphide intersection" occurs beneath a the three worst holes for oxide copper result!!!!!!!! -hole 3437, 3438 and 3441."

That is an interesting observation that the rest of us failed to pick up on, thanks. I had been waiting for conclusive proof that vectoring is the way to go, and now it seems maybe it isnt....
    The vectoring had steered us away from the site of the abandoned TDH010, where we were trying to intercept the plunge of the gossans into fresh rock at depth. That seemed to be a valid target which we did not intersect due to bad ground conditions. Maybe it wouldnt be silly to retry that?

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.