SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

Groundzero - my discussion with M Dopel yesterday, he indicated...

1. 3,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Groundzero - my discussion with M Dopel yesterday, he indicated he understood that the shallow drilling did not penetrate far enough through the depletion zone - which may be the case in some/many or only a few cases - I did not contest this with him - but for me those holes especially the two 3437 & 3438 clearly are deep enough to intersect what should be a "expected" sub horizontal oxide blanket above the TH012 intersection.

The other point I would make is that once I saw the Ricky? prospect drlled way off to the SW - it is clearly structural in nature.

So my guess is that enigma is possibly not the stratigraphic controlled mineralisation all were hoping for BUT actually structural - ie fault/shear related and why TH12 & 13 appear to drill parallel to the overall SW-NE trending geology on their map - they are trying to hit something running NW-SE!!

if you look at the geochem on the map presented in yesterdays ann - the shallow drill geochem makes no sense, however it is not detailed enough to make that statement in reality. but also take into account above where there is no shallow drilling response very close to TH12 - then it is unlikely the shallow drilling oxide results WILL mean much - if you get my drift!!??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $229 15.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 309641 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.