FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

sector consolidation

1. 44 Posts.
    It would appear we have the ECB on the verge of tremendous money printing, the alledged breakaway of the Northern countries from the Southern in the EU,China buying huge amounts of gold and silver and now turning their attention to acquisition.
    How does this realte to Focus?
    Well in my opinion firstly the gold price - as said before paper currencies are on a race to the bottom - all of them -so the only place to go to preserve wealth is gold and silver and other precious metals like Platinum - the result of this increase in price will be substantial increasing of profits at Focus as every ounce produced is sold into an ever increasing demand market - increased profits will gain the attention of shall we say suitors and as mentioned before my concern is that the company will be bought out before it has time to really achieve its full potential.
    Discussions over paltry increases or decreases in price are for me irelevant - my holding is an investment in Gold and Focus has gold and is producing it not trying to discover it.
    There is no doubt in my mind that they are being watched and having the agreement with Barrick ensures that attention in my view - certain comments made in the videos clearly give the viewer pointers regarding what could happen.
    I think the move to show shareholders around the site is excellent and will go to demonstrate how hard it is to mine just 1 oz of gold - quite astonishing and I just wish I could go.
    Also keep an eye on the developing issues with Iran as any war will move interest into gold and producing stocks in safe environments eg Australia
    I think you will see a marked effort to promote Focus and its potential in the months ahead, this will be good for the share price but also bring that unwelcome offer ever closer as those who are watching see the true potential of this company.
    The management I believe are impressive and agressive in their goals which I firmly believe they will achieve to the benefit of all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.985K 13.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.