FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

sector consolidation, page-3

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Ahh fitnfam good work yet again T/U'd your post for that wisdom, like Paul you understand why you are in and what you are doing.

I have backed off a tad here due to risk - has increased now money is tighter. I have spoken about this and saw the SP fall after I backed off. However I am no less interested in FML than I ever was.

The mining of low grade ore as an option as gold rises will gradually die off as they will run out. At present they will back off the capex as the pits are opened up now - three shop fronts as you call them (loved it). The Mount is also less capital intensive now and I bet they will go a bit carefully on CRE except for dev. spend on Apollo will be a bit quiet.

The exploration will also cut back logically as the labs are chockers and not delivering results so why bother running as many rigs and building up cores into a bigger and bigger pile?? Just my guess.

So I see the risk diminishing as stated the production ramp up will be better at TMount, weather permitting at the pits and Tindals is into a higher grade zone - hence Jon G's comments to me a long time back on risk here - he is confident as he could see the forward plan I am now only just guessing at. This is why there is still FML in my fund even at a reduced amount. At the right time I will load up, who knows that might have been 5.5c. Any drop will be bought once it stabilizes and my systems flash 'buy'.

It is nice when I read straight questions or wisdom in this thread. Lots of it. TI has been quiet it will take time, more than I hoped as the structure appears to be harder than initially thought - typical of mother nature. Loved the post fitnfam is why you are another of my official 'favorites' in HC.

When the shop fronts are all neat and running we will be able to see what FML are planning. The cash reserves will grow again and enable a new round of targeted investment. I have had a monster excavator in here on my block for the last 9 days and it looks a mess right now too - am not about to sell the block I will grass seed and plant it all out and add the outbuildings and etc as planned.

TO PUT IN 'ORDER' SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TIP EVERYTHING ON THE FLOOR AND THEN ORGANIZE IT AS IT SHOULD BE... This is like reorganizing your bookshelf - take them all out and clean it and line everything up nicely again. In the meantime it does look messy, end result is however - fine.

Did anybody have interest in the December tipping competition or did the September result put you guys off?

Now back to work.
    Very best regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.985K 13.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.