CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Secure facility

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    So I thought I would raise and remind everyone that in the annual report Managment stated that the fit out of the secure facility had already begun and it would be completed in early 2019. Wouldn't it be nice if the announcement for the completed facility was put out at a similar time to relisting.

Personally this is the only announcement I am waiting for and if thos happens it will hopefully put all the crying and dead horse flogging to rest. If this facility is up and running in the next few months and having the deals with Pharmocann and Bonify we will In my opinion have surpassed AC8 and CAN ( who I think are currently in the top 2 positions) .
    Neither of them of them in my opinion have done particular well especially compared to the hype and promises, especially CAN.

We will be producing and selling, we have all the licenses and to top it off provided we have a good harvest we have the hemp. People can say that we paid too much but I believe we didn't pay enough for the Medcan deal. QBL is on its way to the top and I don't think any of the issues people are going on and on about will make the slightest of difference over the next 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.