MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

secure sentinel deal

1. 213 Posts.
    Hi Tom, 2 new deals in almost a week. First partnership with telstra to sell rfid throughout Australia and then another with Secure sentinel. Both big companies to partner with. Lack of cash and revenues has always been the problem however the second deal is surely revenue producing as they will be selling product.
    With the spp now closed and prbably unlikely to raise much, less then $100,000 is my guess, at least the professional investors are ready to jump in to cover any shortfall judging by the companies previous comments. In the past they have been happy to raise small amounts of about $300,000 so they dont seem to need much although it does run out quickly
    With rfid deals now done in the U.S., asia and now Australia they certainly have high profile sellers the world covered. Plus now a contract to sell subscribe labels to secure sentinel 350,000 customers and all looks great to me.
    all partners are very big players so product potential to interest them must be very good i am guessing
    i now await the sales patiently

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.