MUL multiemedia limited

Hi Malcomm,This company is showing all the signs of building its...

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Malcomm,

This company is showing all the signs of building its own ramping stories, whether by putting in place a replacement factoring facility, announcing a small contract, or doing something slightly larger.

My point - the announcement has added something like $6.7m to the MC of MUL in respect of something which sounds more like marketing spiel than anything else.

Yes, perhaps we should know the number of **(^ hairs that the Directors have because MUL appears to be leaking like a sieve, or is that being too much on the inside looking out.

Earlier this week, the AFR carried an interesting story concerning day traders and how they were starting to hijack various stocks (I'm not saying the MUL is one of them, but MUL was heavily singled out in the article).

Now today, we have had DFT rise by 50%. So, who's next?

My attitude is coloured and determined by the big end of town. You can keep MUL, but don't suggest that everything going on is fair dinkum (and not about feeding the mad frenzy out there) when even the likes of UEC provide far more information than what companies like MUL are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.