EQN 10.5% 25.5¢ equinox resources limited.

re: new rolling high + hi yoda Hi Yoda/Presuader,Thanks for your...

1. 147 Posts.
    re: new rolling high + hi yoda Hi Yoda/Presuader,

Thanks for your thoughts.

From what I've read, it does seem that whilst a takeover may be possible in the near-term, I would think it should not dampen the share price. In fact, I think that a takeover would more likely not happen; owing to the fact that the register is held 11% by management which is in itself, an enough deterrent to any party. Let alone, the institutions that hold it. Unless this was a lame Zambian, then surely they would not want to sell for anything less than full value. And also bearing in mind that the company had mainted previously that they believe this company to be undervalued when compared to its peer i.e. First Quantum.

What is more likely I believe (for the recent interest) could be one of the following;
    * off-take agreements
    * EPC decision
    * decision on uranium (separate listing or production)

Just finding it hard at the moment to think about any news that might be negative for the stock. I'm happy for Equinox to be trading @ $2 by end of the month, once they become clear on their Uranium resource, we should definately see $3.

Finally, should any takeover occur, it will almost definately be at a sizeable premium ... as given by the ferocity of bidding for Tethyan Copper (TYC) ... that one looks like a ripper with fierce bidding by 2 parties.

Good luck and go the EQN on TSX!

DT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $31.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.5¢ $113.1K 425.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46595 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.