ASZ 0.00% $1.63 asg group limited

securing contract

1. 21 Posts.
    Hi all,

I found this information today so I thought to share it.

SEE BELOW:

By Marina Freri, ZDNet.com.au on January 12th, 2011
    Topics

Local IT services group ASG today announced it signed a contract to provide SAP services to CITIC Pacific Mining, in a win the Perth-headquartered company hailed as its entrance into the local cloud computing race.

The software-as-a-managed-service (SaaMS) will be delivered from ASG's datacentre in Perth, which the company said was soon to be completed.

The SaaMs product combines ASG Group's traditional infrastructure and service management capabilities with acquisition Courtland's SAP know-how.

ASG has been building its SAP arsenal, acquiring Courtland Business Solutions and Progress Pacific last year.

"By securing the contract, ASG has very quickly validated our strategy to enter the SAP market and has also demonstrated our ability to successfully integrate the recently acquired Courtland Business Solutions," ASG general manager for marketing and effectiveness, Steve Tull said in a statement.

CITIC Pacific Mining, is an Australian subsidiary of Hong Kong-listed company CITIC Pacific, whose majority shareholder is a large Chinese state-owned enterprise, the CITIC Group, which counts 44 subsidiaries. ASG Group said that it was currently in negotiations with another large mining company for similar services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.