SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I cant believe I have created such paranoid hysteria! My post...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I cant believe I have created such paranoid hysteria!
    My post was to simply to float a discussion on the one of many considerations a finance risk committee would be contemplating in considering an advance of multi billions for a project in West Africa. I have been called for everything, I have been depicted as a flying monster, one insinuated I am a w##ker. Taboon proudly boasted how he got rid another poster with an alternative view and the sum total of counter argument to the initial post is Zero!!!!

This is not a discussion forum its a spin fest with the spin doctors desperately trying to control the agenda and imposing censorship on those who disagree with them. Sadly, you wont get rid of me with abuse, name calling, degradation and insults as my forefathers fought too hard and gave too much for my right to express my opinions regardless of the consequences.

Now, back to the financing of the project. I believe its most unlikely that this project will be able to secure finance in any way other than to enter into an agreement which "risks it all" in terms of retention of equity for shareholders. We all know what modern bankers and financiers are like and we know that when it comes to security they want to "throw a blanket" over everything. I am not well versed in international financing models for deals of this type but I suspect any proposal will involve "hog tying" the applicant just as our banks do to us every day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.