SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Security Issues Explained, page-45

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Westcott;
    In response to the question you pose above: "Your list could be endless, does that mean that SDL's chances of getting Funding and Producing High Grade Iron Ore will not happen because of other things going on around the World are dictating SDL's future?", the answer, IMO, is "YES!".
    You have actually very concisely posed a fundamental question (and IMO a truth) on SDL's sad situation. SDL's chances of getting funding appear to me to be extremely limited.
    Forget Boko Haram - the real hostages of SDL are the hopeful shareholders who still believe the project can be financed and constructed.Unfortunately any attraction to the quality of SDL's ore body or a belief in its value or the heroic importance of the mission to build the project appears to me to be similar to a Dutch investor of old poetically describing the beauty of the poppy he has paid $1million for not noticing that the market has crashed and a new value reality has emerged, or a Pompeii real estate salesman trying to close a sale the day after the volcano....
    The share price tells (and will continue to tell) the story.
    The rest is conversation.
    J9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.