SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hello Westcott, if you go back and read the post again you will...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hello Westcott, if you go back and read the post again you will not find any reference to the "pillaging of Cameroon" so please don't put words in my mouth.
    You are right, I know very little about the IO industry but understand the importance and impact of Geopolitical factors when choosing investments and moreover financing of large projects in very dangerous and unstable regions. I make no apology for wanting to expose these things for the benefit of those who are in search of balance. I am happy to leave the sharing of technical knowledge to the likes of your good self as you clearly have my measure in that regard. That said, I feel a need to expose people to the fact that this project is not "in a vacuum" and its outcome will be influenced and dependent on many factors aside from resource size, strip ratios etc. I realise you will get more likes than me because the majority of those reading SDL threads will be holders interested in positive news and the promise of positive outcomes. Some, however, will be those with an open mind and trying to come to terms with the many and varied issues and circumstances at play here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.