SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi lucky1973. I am giving facts, thing's announced, thing's not...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi lucky1973.

I am giving facts, thing's announced, thing's not announced by the Company, Reports I read from Cameroon and other sources.
    Most of what I post are not just ideas, opinions or wishes. Read the convention, a lot of things not announced by the company.
    Matt747 emailed me something yesterday that he asked I not pass on because sometimes reports out of Africa can be reported or translated wrong, we need it verified before saying anything. It is of great significants to the Sundance Resources Funding/Financing Future Needs and Funding path needed.

What you are Now Posting about I totally agree with you about non disclosure of things, Late Announcements, No Announcements they promised by a time line. Not keeping Share Holders up-dated on progress of the projects. Not pushing how great these Projects are to the World Markets. Yes totally agree on those things. We have discussed them before. We have not been discussing them recently though, until you just brought them up again.
    I believe the Directors are being kept honest by share holders telling them what we believe is needed. They need pushing and watching all the time.
    On the other hand the Directors are getting things sorted for this Huge set of Projects. Please do not underestimate how big these Projects are and how long it all takes on the scale of these Projects.
    So many out-side people to alien at the same time and of the same mine set.
    I believe The Kribi Port being built had an impact on time lines of Sundance Resources being able to get started as well. More or less the slab is down, now the building can start.
    Although Kribi and Lolabe are apart by kilometres, they are integral to each other and will be joined by Rail and Roads.
    A lot of equipment that will be needed for SDL's Rail, Mine and Port will, I believe come into country via Kribi Port. A New Gas Plant is to be built between Kribi and Lolabe, if not already built for Kribi.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.