SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Lion2009 Not a bad post and with a bit of feeling. I admire...

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi Lion2009

Not a bad post and with a bit of feeling. I admire your stance, I don't agree with it, but do admire it.

"You make a good point. I am always curious about why non holders put so much energy into pulling Sundance down and giving it little hope of success."

You have been on these threads as long as I can remember and have experienced a few ups and many downs. Considering you have been around IO for 20 odd years and I would have thought you would have read the SDL state of play far better than most.

Not everyone has the ability to leave their funds on the table and ride the waves. Westcott has previously mentioned tome in a post that he has sold some, I can only assume he has bought them back? Sometimes there are trigger points for changing our sentiment. I have been vocal that the extended time SDL were happy to be dicked around again and again by Hanlong then it eventually ending in failure screamed a massive warning to me and a few others. A few of us have also remained honest that the minute SDL prove a funding solution we will probably be back as holders.

To date holders that have screamed SDL's praises have potentially done far more harm than than any non holder. There are both ordinary non holder posts and ordinary holder posts, I'm sure you would agree if you were not so blinkered.

Remember, there are many ways to play this market game yet only one way of measuring if you are successful or not.

Pride, belief and hope mean nothing!

Sincerely good luck.
    cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.