SMX 0.00% 26.0¢ security matters limited

Security Matters (ASX:SMX) looks at listing on the NASDAQ, page-14

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Sorry for confusing readers but I accidentally deleted the quoted post which this post refers to.

@Eqz says, in the 4th post on this thread:

Rinse and repeat.

About 12months ago I did a study on small cap tech stocks that had delisted, I was disturbed to see how many were starts up from Israel.

If you go back and read some of my earlier posts on SMX, I called out a number of red flags with this mob.

Hope people got out ok.

I responded with the following:

I found one previous post on SMX from June 10th 2021, "Stay away from this scam guys". I held SMX for over 6 months but it struggled to get traction once Covid hit. This is a business that centers on detecting counterfeit gases, liquids, and solids from source to destination so I understood that my shares were unlikely to take off while major nations were locked down. But it is a field that I would think would be screaming out for effective patented tech like SMX has.

Can you let us know what made you think it was a scam? Israel happens to be one of the tech powerhouses of the world so, naturally, you are going to have scams being run but I only know of one dodgy Israeli tech company on the ASX. Happy to be educated though.

I should also add that Israel alone has more tech start-up companies than the rest of Europe. Science and tech R&D spend is the highest per capita in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.